The Council Plans articulate the goals and outcomes against which the Council will be measured and explains, at an in depth level, how we will achieve them.
The Strategic Plan looks at the Council's aspirational vision and financial pathway for its community going forward five to 10 years.
Complimenting the Strategic Plan is the Municipal Plan which principally is designed to guide how sections of Council can work to develop a stronger community within the Municipality, a year at a time.
The Budget shows how Council will fund its activities and plans each year.
The Annual Report shows how Council performed throughout the financial year, reporting against the Municipal Plan.
- 2022 - 2025 Strategic Plan »
- 2021 - 2022 Municipal Plan »
- 2020 - 2021 Budget Review »
- 2020 - 2021 Annual Report »
- 2021-22 to 2030-31 Long Term Financial Plan »
- Draft Financial Management Strategy and Long Term Financial Plan 2022-23 to 2031-32 »
Everything you need
- 2019 - 2023 Roads Asset Management Plan »
- 2018 - 2023 Waste Strategy - Revised 2019 »
- 2021 - 2024 Tourism and Events Strategy »
- 2021 - 2031 Fleet, Plant and Equipment Asset Management Plan »
A great place to live
- 2020 Shared Path Plan »
- 320 Arnhem Highway Masterplan Options Report »
- 2021 - 2031 Sport, Recreation and Open Space Strategy »
- 2018 - 2020 Thorak Regional Cemetery Asset Management Plan »
A beautiful and natural environment
Powerful and effective advocacy
Engaging our community
- 2022 - 2025 Community Engagement Strategy and Action Plan »
- 2022 - 2025 Social Media Activation Strategy and Action Plan »