325 Whitewood Road, Howard Springs
8983 0600 (Business Hours Only)
Located on Whitewood Road in Howard Springs, the Reserve sits on more than 8 acres of land with two spacious halls for hire, large grassy picnic areas, childrens playground and wide open spaces. Situated in the hub of Howard Park the Reserve offers locals and tourists the refreshing space for a relaxing picnic or a game of cricket, only a 5 minute walk from the Howard Springs shops to grab a refreshing ice-cream or drink after a hot day of play.
The Management Committee
The Management Committee;
- Provides advice on the efficient and effective operations of the Reserve;
- Provides advice to Council concerning strategic or policy issues relating to the Reserve; and
- Enhances communication between Council and the community to ensure that the Reserve meets community expectations and needs.
Click here to view the Management Committee Terms of Reference.
If you are interested in joining the Management Committee please contact Council on 8983 0600.
To book one of the halls for your next meeting or event, or for more information on access to the range of community activities at the Reserve, please contact 8983 0600 (Business Hours Only).
Activities and User Groups
Many different sporting and service groups access the Howard Park Recreation Reserve.
- Howard Springs Scout Group
- Howard Springs Volunteer Fire Brigade
- NT Cricket Association
- Howard Springs Playgroup
- Lodge Koolpinyah
- Bush Sports Social Club
- Creative Memories
- Mustangs Line Dance Group
- Litchfield Orchid Club
- Apex Club of Palmerston
- Plus dancing classes for children
A Volunteer Management Board manages the Howard Park Reserve on behalf of Litchfield Council.