325 Whitewood Road, Howard Springs
8983 0600 (Business Hours Only)
Situated in the hub of Howard Springs, this Reserve caters for a range of regular sporting activities, informal recreation and community events with its easy access and range of facilities.
Facilities at the Reserve
- Two airconditioned community halls for hire
- Recently upgraded and shaded playground
- Bike and skate track
- Shaded public picnic area
- Cricket pitch
- Softball or baseball nets
- Public toilets
How to Get There
Located at 325 Whitewood Road, Howard Springs. Right next door to Howard Springs Primary School.
For More Information
To hire the facilities or for more information about Howard Park Recreation Reserve, contact Council at email@example.com or 8983 0600.
Activities and User Groups at the Reserve
Many different sporting and service groups access the Howard Park Recreation Reserve including:
- Howard Springs Scout Group
- Howard Springs Volunteer Fire Brigade
- NT Cricket Association
- Lodge Koolpinyah
- Mustangs Line Dance Group
- Litchfield Orchid Club
- Plus dancing classes for children