Council has passed its draft 2019-20 Municipal Plan and Budget and is inviting community comment.
Key highlights of the budget include:
- Almost $5.6 million to be spent on roads
- $92,000 for Community Grants and Sponsorship
- $155,000 for future plans including Council land use and more connected paths
- $1.1 million for Council's seven Recreation Reserves
- 5% rate revenue increase contributing to capital projects, road and infrastructure assets
Read the Draft 2019-20 Municipal Plan and Budget for more details on what is planned for the next 12-months.
Council would like to hear from you!
All submissions will be considered at a Council Meeting at the end of June 2019.
How to make comment on the Draft 2019-20 Municipal Plan and Budget:
- Online - visit www.yoursay.litchfield.nt.gov.au
- Email - email@example.com
- In Person - Litchfield Council Office, 7 Bees Creek Road, Freds Pass
- By Mail - Attention: CEO Re: Municipal Plan 2019-20 Submission, Litchfield Council, PO Box 446, Humpty Doo NT 0836
Consultation period closes Thursday 6 June 2019.